It’s high time for another feedback episode! Listeners chime in on questions, comments, and concerns regarding how to talk with your conservative friends and families, BLM, billionaires, blaxit, and more. Lots of stats, lots of studies, lots of reports to peruse!
Links mentioned in this podcast…
- On “Moral Licensing”
- On police brutality
- University of Chicago Law School – International Human Rights Clinic, “Deadly Discretion: The Failure of Police Use of Force Policies to Meet Fundamental International Human Rights Law and Standards”
- NBER Working Paper, “An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force” by Roland G. Fryer, Jr.
- Wall Street Journal, “What the Data Say About Police”, by Roland G. Fryer, Jr.
- Criticism of Dr. Fryer’s paper
- On the “School-to-Prison Pipeline”
- On the “Blaxit” to Africa